1.12.2013

Weekend Love and Happy Birthday to my Granny!!

As you read this, picture me with my hair on top of my head, an Iced Nonfat Latte in my hand, and my babe sitting across from me. It's Saturday folks and we are at Starbucks! I didn't think the weekend was ever going to get here so you can imagine how happy I am that it is finally here. I love that we can come sit here together. I'm in my blog/shopping/crafting/recipe world and he's in his sports/news world. It is just nice. And delicious.


I am looking forward to our day. My Granny is 71 years old today. She is the sweetest, kindest, most loving, thoughtful person. I am such a lucky girl to have a Granny like her. Any words I use to describe how blessed I feel to have a Granny like her would simply not cut it.(Plus I don't want to cry in Starbucks while trying to describe it) so I will just say, Happy Birthday Granny! You are the absolute best and I love you so very much!! 

Me, Granny, Cameron (cousin-like a-sister)

2 comments:

ccharris508 said...

Happy Happy Birthday Granny!

Jay said...

Love her! Happy Birthday To you Mil! Its nearly time!!!